1) Ten years ago Cubs were ahead of the Miami Marlins and 5 outs away from going to their first World Series. They obviously didn't make it. It was probably my fault. Will explain why.
2) Why we are really going to Iceland this summer.
3) Why the Red Wedding tv scene shouldn't have been that shocking on Game on Thrones.
4) Was the only time the four of us actually ran together Dublin antitrust marathon?
5) How will I keep up with Max tomorrow if he is healthy and uninjured?
6) What my daughter actually learned from Senate page school. And does Parliament have anything similar she can do? (Phil, this one is for you)
7) Its down to Portland Oregon and Newport Rhode Island for my 2013 marathon. Discuss.Back up remains Cal Int'l in December or local burbs.
8) My pre and post-marathon meals.
9) Why I am angry at myself for being talked into a pair of expensive Adidas memory foam running shoes.
10) For trashy tv, why I dislike Red Dwarf, am so-so about the Walking Dead, and really want to watch In the Flesh on BBC America.
11) My growing fondness for Chris Christie (as long as he stays in New Jersey).