Wednesday, March 5, 2014

From the Chicago Marathon

I received this email from the Chicago Marathon organizers:

Registration for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has been postponed until March 19 at 12 p.m. Central Time to finalize a routine yet comprehensive assessment of our new registration process. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding as we aim to ensure a seamless registration experience for all who wish to register for the event.

Thumbs up for beta-testing!  Is this a lesson from the ACA experience?

Last I heard, this October race was tentatively on a few calendars.  I'm not going to enter, but I might enjoy cheering and pacing if there is a good excuse for doing so.

2 comments:

  1. Chicago will probably be my last hurrah at 26.2, It would be great if you could pace for a while and chat with me to pass the miles. All are welcome for a relay of encouragement and pacing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. half marathon training plan Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks

    ReplyDelete