Saturday, October 11, 2014

Allez Spencer!!

I am truly sorry that I will not be in Chicago tomorrow to join Max as he paces/cheers Spencer in the Chicago Marathon.   I have had some of my greatest marathon moments pacing Spencer.  First, I ran miles 7-18 of Spencer's first NYC Marathon with him.  Then I ran miles 1-19 with him in the Hamptons.  Both were great days, both were great runs.  It is worth taking a moment to acknowledge that this blog and the Antitrust Marathon are products of the twisted minds of Spencer and (ultra marathoner) Philip.  The rest of us were lucky enough to be brought along for the ride.   I envy Max his pacing duties and wish Spencer a spectacular day!! Go Spencer!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and keep your eyes out for my Brooklyn running friend Martin Rowe.

    ReplyDelete