Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blogging class

I'm experimenting with a blog for my antitrust class.  It's pretty amazing what you can put together in an afternoon on Google Blogger.  The most obvious difficulty is that my Blogger profile remains the same for both blogs, so I'm either Professor Max Huffman here, or Max there -- unless I create two Google profiles, which I've resisted doing for administrative reasons.

My ultimate goal is to create a vibrant out-of-class setting for discussion.  I'd like in time to experiment with opening the semester up to the public.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Professor Max Huffman! Can we lurk on your class blog to see how you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will invite you to enable you to do so. (For reasons that aren't entirely clear to me, I'm not currently making it public, so you have to be invited.) Look for an invite in your inbox soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it. Like the link to RunningProfs. That should drive a bit of traffic our way. :-)

    ReplyDelete