Sunday, March 18, 2012

headphones

These are the new version of a type of foldable Sony headphones I have been using for years.  The new model is a disaster, worse in every feature.  Harder to use with a running hat, a cord with an extender that is too short without the extender and too long with it, larger more uncomfortable ear pieces.  And its not just me.  My daughter tried them once and went back to the old model.  Sadly, I had simply wore out the old ones and now in search of a new product.

1 comment:

  1. I just use the Apple ones that came with the iPod, and deal with the annoying consequence of their falling out when the weather warms and I start sweating a lot. But I've heard universal acclaim for "yurbuds": http://www.yurbuds.com/. They seem frequently to have a "toss your old pair, get $20 off" at race expos. My plan is to bring a pair of airline headphones to Boston just in case. For what it's worth.

    ReplyDelete