Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quick report

Falling down on my blogging duties (not that we've ever been a dutiful bunch here at runningprofs), so here's a quick report.

The Estes Park GMU Law and Econ conference is a winner. Recommended to anybody, not just junior faculty like me or business faculty like me or antitrust types. Today's session on public choice will be hugely beneficial in my bankruptcy and antitrust article.

Running up here is phenomenal. Once I got ove the headaches, I feel more energetic than I do in DC. That doesn't mean I'm running faster, but it does mean I have no trouble waking at 5 and heading out. And the choices -- "should I run along the base of that mountain, up that mountain, or along that creek and around that lake today"?

Went to a wonderful wedding last weekend on DC of two old friends, one of whom is a former employer of mine (who argued and won 3M-LePages and Volvo Trucks, among other things). Nothing nicer than a wedding; for at least a day everybody is happy.

The Daily Randonneur has published my trip report from the Alaska ride last month. thedailyrandonneur.wordpress.com. Ed Felker (Felkerino) did a great job mixing in the photos to make it a fun read. Of course, that's me talking about my own report.

No comments:

Post a Comment