Sunday, May 6, 2012

Running with the Bloggers

Nice 10K or so with Ted Janger who was in town for a major law school reunion, the kind that if it was a marriage would be celebrated with silver.  Picked him and a law school buddy up at their hotel off Michigan Avenue ran along the lake to the Field Museum and back dodging about 5000 walkers and runners out for a 5K in memory of fallen police and fire fighters.  Nice to realize that not all U-C law grads think markets are magic.

Next RRR run the ALI in DC May 19-22.  Come one, come all.  Actually that would be you Max.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in. 21st would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome run. Have not finalized my ALI plans yet, but looking forward to a run when I arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like I'm not going to arrive until the 22nd. What time are you leaving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do 22nd, tied up all day and off to UK in the evening. So Max where/when shall we meet on the 21st? I'll be coming from Washington Circle area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer! Well, we'll always have Chicago . . .

    ReplyDelete