Friday, March 25, 2011

The Most Caffeinated Law School in America

Yes, US News is out. We did fine, nothing great. But had they measured coffee bars within a four block radius of the law school Loyola would have been a clear #1. By my count, there are 5 Starbucks, at least three other coffee places including the ING cafe (more on that in a later post), and one in our snack shop in the basement. So to paraphrase Bill Murray in Caddyshack: "So at least we've got that going for us, and that's nice".

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and he was talking about "total consciousness" when he made that quote. Quite appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Los Angeles Criminal Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. USA Lawyers Directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Lawyers Directory USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free lawyer Guest Post

    ReplyDelete