Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lazy week

Can't get my butt either to the gym or out on the path. Last week I worked out or ran all seven days. Mixed weather, on the edge of a cold, slept badly, dog ate my homework, just can't get my act together. First time with three days off in a row without an injury since I don't know when. Will break the streak tomorrow. Canceled my last class before spring break and will definitely do something before straggling downtown for lunch with a colleague. Hope to get some miles in over the weekend and then off to Utah for a faculty workshop on my corporate governance/competition policy piece sandwiched in between two days of skiing. Good workouts but not a lot of miles next week either.

2 comments:

  1. What days are you skiing? I'll be at Alta/Snowbird from Friday through Sunday, March 11-13. I gather you'll be gone by then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Leaving Thursday the 10th.

    ReplyDelete